Every website we design is a responsive website, meaning it will look great on any computer or mobile device. This is essential for all businesses, as this marks the year that more people will be accessing the web from their mobile devices than their computers.
Responsive websites are designed once to look perfect everywhere, but there are many more benefits. They will display far more quickly on a mobile device than a traditional website, helping to ensure a potential customers stays on your website longer. In addition, a single responsive website is more search engine-friendly, and it will appear higher in search engines like Google than competitors.
Responsive websites are also less expensive in the long run, since they will adapt to mobile devices not even in the marketplace, meaning the website will have a potentially far longer shelf life.
Here are some facts:
- 91% percent of Americans have their mobile device within reach 24/7
- 94% of smartphone users look for local information on their phone and 90% take action a result, such as making a purchase or contacting the business.
- Only 20% of businesses have invested in a mobile website.
- 43% of mobile web users are unlikely to return to a slow loading site
- 57% would not recommend a business with a bad mobile site
- 40% have turned to a competitor’s website after a bad mobile experience
If you'd like to know how we can help you create a dynamic and compelling website that will look perfect on any computer device, please contact Designsite at 203.372.2912 or email@example.com