A new brand identity for tech startup BBE helps sell the company for $75 million.
BBE, a leader in digital streaming video space, enlisted Designsite to re-brand the company to better reflect the startup and one of the fastest growing companies in its industry. We created a new brand identity and provided standards and guidelines for all digital and print internal and external marketing communications. BBE was recently sold to Specific Media, based in California.
- Corporate identity and branding
- Identification standards and guidelines
- Stationery and internal correspondence design and production
- Marketing communications and promotional literature
- Advertising design and production
- Executive Powerpoint presentations
"The corporate identity program developed by Designsite transformed the look of BBE from that of a start-up to that of a professional media company, which recently sold for $75 million."
– Steve Yanovsky, former VP Marketing BBE